Did you know that we are able to easily onboard all types of company and other entities as users on our platform, so long as they are correctly registered in official company registers?
Our compliance team is able to easily verify everything from small companies to entities with more complex structures, such as multi-level ownership or trusts, associations, foundations, both registered and unregistered funds, Series LLC, and other types of special purpose entities (SPVs).
We are one of the few crypto finance service providers in Switzerland capable of properly, thoroughly, and quickly KYC and AML verifying entities with complex structures.
We can verify origin of funds from crypto and fiat sources
Even though volumes may be higher for such company and SPVs, we still have no issue identifying and verifying Origin of Funds (OOF) from all kinds of fiat sources. This includes if your revenue is coming from one source, is recurring, or from multiple sources.
We are also able to verify OOF from all kinds of crypto investments and assets as long as your company is able to provide all requested documentation and explanations regarding your funds.
What's new and improved
We strive to make registering your company or entity as seamless and painless as possible. We have worked hard over the last year to improve our process and add additional capabilities. Some of these changes include:
Added the option for companies to easily find and download only the specific forms needed to register as an entity instead of as an individual.
We are now able to verify crypto OOF by reading blockchains and smart contracts.
We have expanded our compliance team which helps us to verify all registered users faster.
We have plans for even more revisions and additions in the future - so keep a look our for updates and announcements.
How to register your company or entity on our platform
In order to register your company on our platform, you just need to follow these simple steps:
- Register for an account with your company email address and phone number.
- Upload the following documents into your Bity dashboard:
- The Bity Registration Company Form filled in and signed.
- Fill in and submit the Ultimate Beneficial Owner form in your Bity dashboard.
Both forms can be found directly into your dashboard under the "My information section", complete my profile:
- A copy of a certified business register of your company not older than 12 months.
- A copy of a valid ID and a proof of residence for the individual with authorized signatories who signs the Bity Registration form.
- A proof of residence for your company: a utility bill not older than 3 months, a bank statement or a rental contract.
That's it! Once all documents are submitted one of our compliance team specialists will be in touch with next steps or questions, if any.