If you're interested in trying one of our Crypto ATMs, now has never been a better time. We will have an ATM installed as part of the CV Summit event happening today (Wed, March 27th) with only 2% buy/sell fees on all available crypto.
Our ATM will be available for use all day during CV Summit, from 8:00 - 19:00, and can be found in the Startup Hall.
Exact ATM location information can be found on the CV summit site here or on Coin ATM radar here.
About our crypto ATMs
Our crypto ATMs offer many benefits to customers including:
- Buy and sell bitcoin: cash to crypto and crypto to cash.
- Buy ether or monero: cash to crypto.
- Competitive rates (all fees reduced to 2% for this special event!)
- Real-time pricing updated every 5 seconds.
- Secure connection, software kept up-to-date.
- FAQs, guides and support are here for you.
- Local: Great locations in major cities.
- Buy or sell instantly, made simple.
- Multilingual: EN, FR, DE, IT, ES supported.
- Withdraw cash from any kiosk in our network - regardless of where you initiated the transaction.
- We are a Swiss AML compliant company.
How to use our crypto ATM
Simply follow the on screen prompts and directions and you'll have your transaction complete within minutes.
- Buy BTC, ETH, XMR with CHF or EUR.
- Sell BTC for CHF.
- Complete up to 5'000 CHF buy and / or sell volume without identity verification.
- Withdraw your cash from any ATM in our network - regardless of where you initiated the transaction.
For a detailed guide on how to buy or sell on our ATMs, head over to our official Crypto ATM product page.
About CV Summit
The CV Summit is a unique event held in the heart of the Crypto Valley - in Zug hosting almost 1000 attendees. Switzerland and Lichtenstein have established themselves as the Crypto Valley, through the openness of the Swiss government, it has become home of some of the most renowned crypto and blockchain companies.
They are bringing to you the 4th edition of the CV Summit, titled "#BUIDL", Switzerland's president will even be in attendance!
View the complete schedule and learn more about the event here.