Bity, Switzerland’s leading crypto finance services provider, is after one jurist to fill in during a maternity leave from approx. December 2021 to May 2022.
Bity is exploring and challenging the boundaries of traditional finance by opening up the world to a decentralized economy through the blockchain. We strive to create a future where any transaction that can be made with fiat money can also be made with cryptocurrencies, but empowering people to always be in complete control of their own funds.
As a Swiss-based FinTech company, we are positioned at the intersection of finance, technology and innovation.
- Bachelor's degree in law, Master's degree a plus
- Excellent knowledge of French and very good knowledge of English, German a plus
- Ability to analyze, synthesize and write with ease
- Dynamic and willing character
- Organized, autonomous
- Knowledge in the field of financial intermediation and cryptocurrencies an asset
Workload and Responsibilities:
Applicant will be hired as part-time employee (60-80%), with daily tasks as detailed below:
- Follow-up of regulatory changes impacting the company
- Provide legal support to the Management
- Legal analysis related to the introduction of new products and services
- Follow-up and review of internal regulations and related procedures
- Management and follow-up of communications with MROS (Money Laundering Reporting Office)
- Establishment and follow-up of contracts
- Planning the company's annual general assembly
Ready to apply?
If you’d like to join our dynamic team and get involved in the exciting world of cryptocurrencies, please get in touch!
Complete your application by sending the below details to email@example.com by November 15, 2021:
- Your CV and cover letter.
- Copy of your Diplomas.