Bity, Switzerland’s leading crypto finance services provider, is after one jurist / para-legal.
Bity is exploring and challenging the boundaries of traditional finance by opening up the world to a decentralized economy through the blockchain. We strive to create a future where any transaction that can be made with fiat money can also be made with cryptocurrencies, but empowering people to always be in complete control of their own funds.
As a Swiss-based FinTech company, we are positioned at the intersection of finance, technology and innovation.
Workload and Responsibilities:
Applicant will be hired as part-time employee (60-80%), with daily tasks as detailed below:
- Follow-up of regulatory changes impacting the company
- Management of communications with regulatory authorities
- Management and follow-up of communications with MROS (Money Laundering Reporting Office)
- Follow-up and review of internal AML regulations and related procedures
- Preparation and follow-up of the annual AML audit
- Review of high-risk business relationships as part of our KYC process
- Follow-up and updating the general terms and conditions of our services
- Legal analysis related to the introduction of new products and services
- Planning the company's annual general assembly
- Maintaining the shareholder's register (status creation and update)
- Establishment and follow-up of contracts
- Provide legal support to the Management
- Degree in the legal filed
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of French and very good knowledge of English, German a plus
- Ability to analyze, synthesize and write with ease
- Dynamic and willing character
- Organized, autonomous
- Knowledge in the field of financial intermediation and cryptocurrencies an asset
Ready to apply?
If you’d like to join our dynamic team and get involved in the exciting world of cryptocurrencies, please get in touch!
Complete your application by sending the below details to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 20, 2022:
- Your CV and cover letter.
- Copy of your Diplomas.