With the introduction of the new and shiny blue 100 CHF banknote, Bity is proud to announce its Crypto ATMs support these new notes! Keeping track of all the new banknotes can be a challenge, but our team knows how to adapt and provide Switzerland the most up-to-date Crypto ATM network.
We now support:
Both old and new 10-200 EUR notes
The old 500 EUR note
Both old and new 20-200 CHF notes
The new 1000 CHF note
How our crypto ATMs work
With our crypto ATMs you can quickly and safely:
- Buy Bitcoin, Ether, or Monero with CHF or EUR.
- Sell Bitcoin for CHF.
- Complete up to 5,000 CHF buy and sell volume.
- Competitive: Low transaction fees.
- Real time pricing: updated every 5 seconds.
- Safe: Secure connection, software kept up-to-date.
- Withdraw cash from any ATM in our network - regardless of where you initiated the transaction.
- Multilingual: EN, FR, DE, IT, ES supported.
Using our crypto ATM is easy: simply follow the on-screen prompts and directions and you'll have your transaction complete within minutes.
Your identity is kept private
You can use our crypto ATMs without an account or having to provide identity verification for up to 5,000 CHF in volume. We have completely blocked / disabled the pre-installed camera and fingerprint scanner.
Learn more about all the steps we take to keep your identity safe while using our ATMs in this article.
Learn more and find other locations near you
Check out our Crypto ATM product page if you're interested in learning more about our ATMs or want to find other locations near you.